You will be responsible for managing Formulate Health's marketing initiatives. Your should be comfortable using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. You will oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. You will be producing reports for marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Establish marketing goals based market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Work with staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with your cover letter.